Premium Instant Coffee Medium Tin - Light Roast - 90g
A light, cruisy roast to set the pace of your day – smooth, unfussed, fruity. With filter-like, easy-drinking character, it's the ideal brew for the casual coffee drinker. Your quintessential “Melbourne” coffee.
- Single Origin — Papua New Guinea coffee beans — Ethically sourced
- 100% arabica beans - Speciality coffee (graded 83 pts.)
- Strong but without the bitter after-taste
- Light roast for a light, cruisy, smooth and fruity flavour
- Roasted, brewed and freeze dried in New Zealand to ensure flavour notes are maintained
- 90g / 30 Cups / 80¢ per cup
- Tins are 100% recyclable and labels are made from 30% post-consumer waste and are also recyclable
- Unlike many commercial instant coffee companies, our coffee is not extracted to maximise yields
- Low in bitterness and tastes a hell of a lot better than instant coffee you may be used to
Specialty, Single-Origin Coffee
ORIGIN: Papua New Guinea
100% arabica beans are Single Origin sourced from Papua New Guinea. Lay Day Coffee can guarantee that all their coffee is ethically produced and farmers are paid at or above fair trade prices and also has a cup score of 80+ (specialty coffee).
Scoop 3g of coffee (just under a teaspoon) into a mug and pour 200ml of very hot (not boiling) water into your mug. Stir well and add milk if desired.
Lay Day Coffee instant coffee is more dense than commercial instant coffees. Therefore only 3g (just under a teaspoon) of Lay Day coffee is all that is needed per cup. Don’t worry though, there is still the same amount of caffeine and plenty of flavour for your morning brew!