This beautiful certified organic Peppermint Tea has a refreshing, delicate and cooling flavour, perfect served either hot or cold.
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- Post-consumer recycled board packaging
- Renewable plant-based compostable cellophane internal packaging
- Biodegradable plant-based tea bags
- 20 Pyramid Tea Bags
- First discovered in the Middle East and Europe, peppermint tea has long been used for its therapeutic benefits
- Peppermint has traditionally been used to treat a wide range of ailments, including nausea, calming an upset stomach and indigestion
- Sourced directly from a cooperative in Egypt, this tea has a refreshing, delicate and cooling flavour, perfect served either hot or cold
Place 1 pyramid into a cup (250ml) and add boiling, filtered water at 75¬∫c- 85¬∫c. Allow to infuse for 3- 4 minutes, and then remove the bag and serve.