First discovered in the Middle East and Europe, peppermint tea has long been used for its therapeutic benefits. Peppermint has traditionally been used to treat a wide range of ailments, including nausea, calming an upset stomach and indigestion. Sourced directly from a cooperative in Egypt, this tea has a refreshing, delicate and cooling flavour, perfect served either hot or cold.
- This blend is caffeine free.
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- Post-consumer recycled board packaging
- Renewable plant-based compostable cellophane internal packaging
- Biodegradable plant-based tea bags
- 20 Pyramid Tea Bags
- Fairly traded
Sourced from Egypt & hand crafted in Australia
- NMNatalie M.Verified BuyerReviewingPeppermint Tea Pyramids - 20 Tea BagasI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPeppermint tea