Minty Fresh Natural Mouthwash With Xylitol - 500ml
Say goodbye to bad breath and tooth decay with Grants Minty Fresh Natural Mouthwash. With a mild mint flavour and none of the harmful effects of alcohol, our mouthwash is the perfect way to end to your daily oral care routine. Safe for the whole family.
- The dental benefits of Xylitol, combined with natural cleansing herbs like eucalyptus, cardamom and rosemary make this the healthy way to freshen your breath
- Mild mint flavour
- None of the harmful effects of alcohol
- Certified vegan
- Australian made & owned
- Not tested on animals
- Contains no genetically modified ingredients
- Manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
Water (aqua), Glycerin (vegetable), Xylitol, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice (certified organic), Polysorbate 20, Stevioside, Mentha viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Citric Acid, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Natural flavour (contains extracts of mint oil, eucalyptus oil, cardamon, celery, caraway, coriander, dill, thyme, rosemary, sage).
Want to know a little bit more about our Grants Toothpaste? Visit our Oral Care Information Centre.
How To Use:
SHAKE BOTTLE BEFORE USE. After brushing, swish or gargle Grants Minty Fresh Mouthwash in your mouth for 20 – 30 seconds then spit out.
What is Xylitol?
- Most people think of xylitol as a natural sweetener – but its uses are far superior than a simple sugar substitute
- Xylitol is a natural ingredient derived from the bark of trees
- Xylitol is clinically proven to inhibit the growth of cavity-promoting bacteria in the mouth as these bacteria cannot utilise xylitol to grow
- Over time with xylitol use, the quality of the bacteria in the mouth changes and fewer and fewer decay-causing bacteria survive on the surface of teeth. Less plaque forms, the level of acids attacking the tooth surface is lowered and this promotes remineralisation of tooth enamel
- Xylitol helps reduce the occurrence of dental plaque (which can cause tooth decay)