Kandy Sticky Handcrafted Loose Leaf Chai - 200g
STITCH COFFEE was born of an idea that coffee is much like a tapestry - it is a weaving of origins and flavours to create a delicious cup. Originating from the name of the home of Ceylon Tea and where tea was first planted in Sri Lanka, Kandy is a major city located in the Central Province. Stitch Coffee has stitched this bright, light tea with a NEW TWIST, now made with date molasses!
- From Sri Lanka
- 200g can - more eco-conscious packaging, just remove the label and put the can in your recycling bin!
- Comes with a reusable silicone lid to keep everything fresh for the next brew or use it on other cans when you're all Chai'd up
- Sourced ethically
You can either use a stovetop or microwave for this recipe.
- Add 15g of Kandy Chai to a jug.
- Brew with 50g of boiling water for 50 seconds.
- Add 200g of hot milk, agitate and strain.
This Chai is 100% Vegan and Gluten-Free
- Ceylon Black Tea
- Star Anise
- Cardamon Pod
- Fennel Seed
- Date Molasses
Date Molasses goes back approximately 6,000 years and is delicious and has beneficial properties. Also known as date syrup, it contains potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus, all of which are macrominerals and are required by the body (by eating a wide variety of foods). Date molasses comes directly from the fruit and is minimally processed, it contains fibre because dates have that!