Eco Sponge Cloths - Palm Springs Collection - 2 Pack
Zero waste dish cloths in luxe prints and colourways to complement our kitchen decor? Yes please! Beautiful and functional, these multipurpose sponge cloths have been a staple in many European homes for generations. Ideal for the kitchen and general home cleaning. Reusable, effective and compostable at the end of their lifespan.
- The Chasing Rainbows collection contains two boho watercolour prints in gorgeous earthy tones
- Made from plants (70% plant cellulose and 30% cotton)
- An eco alternative to synthetic fabric and microfibre cloths
- Natural material printed with water based ink
- Highly absorbent and quick drying
- Biodegradable and home compostable
- Dampen to use as a cleaning cloth or dry in place of paper towel to absorb spills
How to use:
- Wet the cloth before using
- Pop in the washing machine or top rack of dishwasher to clean as required
- Hang to dry
- Avoid tumble drying to assist in longevity of cloth
- Your cloth's lifespan depends on what it's used for, how often it's used, how often it's washed and products used with. Based on average use, each cloth should last around 6 months. You will know when it's time to replace as the cloth will become thinner over time.