Natural Dog Wash - Sweet Marjoram & Rosalina Essential Oil - 500ml
Clean Pets, Clean Conscience. Mud. Irresistible for dogs, not so great for indoors. When a thorough clean is the only solution, Koala Eco's Natural Dog Wash will restore gloss and freshness to your pet’s coat without harming sensitive skin or stripping out natural oils.
- Safe, powerful, plant-based made with Australian essential oils
- No new plastic created with this bottle! 100% post-consumer recycled bottle and recyclable! Reuse-refill-recycle!
- Biodegradable, plant-based, never tested on animals, grey water and septic safe
- NO palm oil, dyes, masking agents, synthetic perfumes, chlorine, bleach, sodium laurel sulphates & phosphates
- Natural & non-toxic
- Safe for dogs with sensitive skin
- Soothing & gentle
- Biodegradable & greywater safe
- No synthetic fragrance
- Refreshing scent
- Australian made and owned
Aqua (purified water), glycerin (plant-based), disodium cocoyl glutamate, coco glucoside, (plant based mild cleanser), sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, origanum marjorana (sweet marjoram essential oil), melaleuca ericifolia (rosalina essential oil), citric acid (pH adjuster), panthenol, guar hydroxypropyl trimonium chloride, xanthan gum, cannabis sativa (hemp seed oil), hydrolysed wheat protein, dehydroacetic acid, sugar based biodegradable alcohol, sodium benzoate (safe preservatives), linalool, limonene, citral, citronellol (from essential oils).
Dispense enough product to create a lather. Wet your dog using warm water and then rub the dog wash onto your dog’s coat, paying attention to the skin surface and avoiding the eye area. Then rinse thoroughly and towel dry. For best results, first brush your dog’s coat to remove loose fur.
This is a safe product when used as directed, however, avoid contact with eyes. If product enters eyes, just rinse with cool water.