Deodorant & Anti-Chafe Stick - Tango Sensitive (Bicarb Free) - 60g
Tango uses the same powerful (yet gentle and skin-loving) formula as Mellow, but with the addition of tangerine, lemon and cedarwood essential oils to energise you and put an extra spring in your step. Woohoo Tango is a 100% natural deodorant that will add a little bit of citrus passion to your day, even if you have very sensitive skin. This bicarb-free formula with a zesty tangerine and lemon scent will make you feel like dancing the day away.
- 100.0% natural, toxin free and aluminium salt free and NO artificial fragrances
- Bicarb free (for sensitive skin)
- Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Kids and Tweens, Men, Teens, Women,
- Uplifting tangy citrus
- 60g / 2.12oz (lasts 3-4 months!)
- Biodegradable cardboard (plastic free)
- Lasts all day (and then some)
- Woohoo warriors say it busts body odour even better than a clinical strength antiperspirant
Like a choir, these ingredients all work together to create the perfect nourishing (and not irritating) deodorant‚.
- Magnesium Hydroxide (also goes by ‚Äúmilk of magnesia‚Äù) - is an incredible deodoriser, neutralising body odour without upsetting sensitive skin.
- Activated Charcoal - cleverly absorbs both moisture and odour.
- Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and Vitamin E - work together to moisturise and condition your skin, keeping it as happy as can be.
- Tapioca Starch & Kaolin Clay - absorb oil and water to keep you feeling dry. No icky sticky feeling here!
- Zinc- protects your skin's delicate barrier and lowers the pH to keep you free from irritation.
- Minimises wetness with absorbent starches and clays
- Australian made and owned
- Not tested on animals
- The new Woohoo sticks aren‚Äôt just a deodorant - they‚Äôre anti-chafe sticks too
- The Made Safe accreditation is a Safe Cosmetics Australia certification that demonstrates our healthy ingredient philosophy and commitment to reducing toxicity
- The Toxic Free accreditation confirms that our creations are 100% free from any ingredient on the Safe Cosmetics Australia toxic free hotlist
- The Allergy Certified accreditation means that we do not use any chemicals known to cause allergies in this formula (certified by Safe Cosmetics Australia)
* Triethyl citrate is natural and is derived from citric acid and breaks down the bacteria that makes you smell! And it works a treat :)
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tapioca Starch*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Magnesium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Kaolin, Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Citrus Reticulata Peel (Tangerine) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Wood (Cedarwood Atlas) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Activated Charcoal Powder
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Unlike many online brands, we believe in complete transparency so any ingredients list you find on our website is 100% complete. No secrets here!
We promise that you will NOT find any these shady characters in a Woohoo Body or Happy Skincare product:
- mineral oils
- sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS)
- sodium laureth sulphate (SLES)
- ... in fact, ALL sulphates are out!
- synthetic fragrances
- animal derivatives
- ingredients tested on animals
- artificial colours
- bleaches e.g. benzoyl peroxide
- aluminium salts
- propylene glycol
- harsh detergents
- triethanolamine (TEA)
- ... and the list goes on!
How to Use:
Remove the lid and push up gently from bottom of tube to expose 1-2mm of deodorant. Apply sparingly to your underarm & other sweaty or chafe-prone areas.
Please remember that your Woohoo stick is perfectly imperfect - a small crack or hole is OK and won‚Äôt affect performance :)
Store below 30 degrees C away from direct sunlight & please stop use if irritation occurs.