Barista Soy Milk - 1L
Three decades of soy milk experience, perfected for café. Using a decades-old recipe by the pioneers of plant-based milks in Australia, the Alternative Milk Co have crafted a modern soy milk for baristas. Low in sugar, a source of protein and balanced in taste, their barista soy milk creates a tasty experience to fill your cup.
- Made from non-GM soy
- Barista standard
- At least 89% Australian ingredients
- Made in Australia
- 1 Litre
- Superior processes to minimise impact and maximise quality
- Less sugar and fat than regular dairy milk
Filtered Water, Soy Protein (3.5%), Corn Maltodextrin, Cane Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil, Vegetable Fibre, Minerals (Phosphorus, Calcium, Magnesium), Acidity Regulators (332, 450).
Nutrition per 100mL
- Energy 245 kJ/59 kcal
- Protein 3.2 g
- Fat 3.0g of which saturated 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Carbohydrates 4.3 g of which sugars 1.9 g
- Dietary Fibre 0.7 g
- Sodium 47 mg
- Potassium 341 mg
- Calcium 57 mg
- Phosphorus 100 mg
Store in a cool dry place. After opening, keep in the fridge and drink within 5 days.