Wheatbags are soothing, warming and offer natural pain relief to sore muscles and aching joints. Wheatbag Loves are longer in length and so fit comfortably across shoulders, tummies, lower backs, feet and our customers use them for sore shoulders, tight necks, period cramps, aching lower backs and stomach pain amongst many other uses!
- Made from 100% cotton, Australian wheat and organic Lavender
- Handmade in Melbourne so you can be sure of an ethically made and good quality product
- Lavender is very calming and good for de-stressing overstimulated nervous systems and can also aid with sleep
- Each wheatbag also comes with it’s own gift box so they make great presents to send to loved ones!
- The new exclusive designs have been created by a local artist, Sarah Migliaccio, and focus on native Australian flora and fauna. This Gum Blossom design is a beautiful addition to any household
- Beautiful Wattle print on one side and a soft Tumeric coloured cotton on the other side
- Perfect size for anywhere on the body where pain relief is needed, such as sore shoulders, tight neck muscles, or period cramps
- Warm in the microwave or chill in the freezer
- Size: 44cm x 13cm (pictured folded in half)
- Please note print will vary from what’s pictured depending on how the fabric is cut
How Wheatbags Work:
The heat of the warm wheat bag seeps into sore muscles (think of those stressed shoulders or sore necks!) and encourages increased blood flow into the area.
This in turn allows the muscle fibres to unknot and relax which helps to reduce muscle pain.
It’s simple, natural, and very effective!
Wheat bags are also very popular for keeping warm in winter!
The way they conform to any area of the body makes them more comfortable to hold or hug than a hot water bottle.
Perfect for warming you on the couch, keeping frosty feet warm, or for pre-heating your bed sheets before you jump into bed.
How To Use:
Put your wheat bag in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. We don’t recommend heating them for more than 2 and a half minutes as they become too hot to put comfortably on your skin. Keep in mind wheat bags may not feel very warm when you first remove them from the microwave as the heat is concentrated in the middle of the bag. Give it a shake and it will start to feel warmer!
Then place on areas of soreness or aching. Allow time for the heat to gently seep into the muscles or sore area.
The heat pack will last between 30-45 min depending on the surrounding air temperature.
Wheat bags also make great cold packs. Place in the freezer for at least 30min until it’s cold. Don’t worry it won’t freeze as there’s no water content! You can even store it in there so it’s always ready. Keep it in a freezer-safe container. Then you can use it on sprains and strains where cold is necessary to reduce inflammation and pain.
Where to Use:
- Sore shoulders
- Tight necks
- Period cramps
- Lower backs
- Aching knees
- Sport-induced soreness or tightness in hamstrings, quads, or glutes
- Stomach pain
- Wrist and Ankle sprains (generally best to use cold but depends on the nature of the injury)
- AJAmanda J.Verified BuyerReviewingGum Blossom Wheatbag With Lavender ScentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoAwesome