A light, cruisy roast to set the pace of your day - smooth, unfussed, fruity. With filter-like, easy-drinking character, it's the ideal brew for the casual coffee drinker. Your quintessential ‚ÄúMelbourne‚Äù coffee.
- Single Origin ‚ Papua New Guinea coffee beans ‚ Ethically sourced
- 100% arabica beans - Speciality coffee (graded 83 pts.)
- Strong but without the bitter after-taste
- Light roast for a light, cruisy, smooth and fruity flavour
- Roasted, brewed and freeze dried in New Zealand to ensure flavour notes are maintained
- 90g / 30 Cups / 80¬¢ per cup
- Tins are 100% recyclable and labels are made from 30% post-consumer waste and are also recyclable
- Unlike many commercial instant coffee companies, our coffee is not extracted to maximise yields
- Low in bitterness and tastes a hell of a lot better than instant coffee you may be used to
Specialty, Single-Origin Coffee
ORIGIN: Papua New Guinea
100% arabica beans are Single Origin sourced from Papua New Guinea. Lay Day Coffee can guarantee that all their coffee is ethically produced and farmers are paid at or above fair trade prices and also has a cup score of 80+ (specialty coffee).
Scoop 3g of coffee (just under a teaspoon) into a mug and pour 200ml of very hot (not boiling) water into your mug. Stir well and add milk if desired.
Lay Day Coffee instant coffee is more dense than commercial instant coffees. Therefore only 3g (just under a teaspoon) of Lay Day coffee is all that is needed per cup. Don‚Äôt worry though, there is still the same amount of caffeine and plenty of flavour for your morning brew!
- SLSamuel L.Verified BuyerReviewingPremium Instant Coffee Medium Tin - Light Roast - 90gI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoGood concept.
I'm still experimenting what the best ratio of coffee to water is as the instructions are a little vague. Other than that it's the next best thing when you run out of real coffee for the Aeropress!
- LPLaetitia P.Verified BuyerReviewingPremium Instant Coffee Medium Tin - Light Roast - 90gI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoLay Day
I bought this Lay Day Light Roast Coffee for my husband and he absolutly LOVES it. He likes strong coffee and was happy with the light roast, he also mentioned you dont need as much coffee as othr instant coffees. Will definetly buy again :)