Serious, no fuss and to the point. Like Italian espresso, this rich, full-bodied brew delivers smooth yet intense flavour that kicks through any milk. A few sips of this drop and you‚Äôll know about it.
- Single Origin ‚ Papua New Guinea coffee beans ‚ Ethically sourced
- 100% arabica beans - Speciality coffee (graded 83 pts.)
- Strong but without the bitter after-taste
- Dark roast for rich, full-bodied, smooth but intense flavour
- Roasted, brewed and freeze dried in New Zealand to ensure flavour notes are maintained
- 90g / 30 Cups / 80¬¢ per cup
- Tins are 100% recyclable and labels are made from 30% post-consumer waste and are also recyclable
- Unlike many commercial instant coffee companies, Lay Day coffee is not extracted to maximise yields
- Low in bitterness and tastes a hell of a lot better than instant coffee you may be used to
Specialty, Single-Origin Coffee
ORIGIN: Papua New Guinea
100% arabica beans are Single Origin sourced from Papua New Guinea. Lay Day Coffee can guarantee that all their coffee is ethically produced and farmers are paid at or above fair trade prices and also has a cup score of 80+ (specialty coffee).
Scoop 3g of coffee (just under a teaspoon) into a mug and pour 200ml of very hot (not boiling) water into your mug. Stir well and add milk if desired.
Lay Day Coffee instant coffee is more dense than commercial instant coffees. Therefore only 3g (just under a teaspoon) of Lay Day coffee is all that is needed per cup. Don‚Äôt worry though, there is still the same amount of caffeine and plenty of flavour for your morning brew!
- PSPeter S.Verified BuyerReviewingPremium Instant Coffee Medium Tin - Dark Roast - 90gI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLay Day
Great premium instant coffee from one of the Dees' best.
- JWJaye W.Verified BuyerReviewingPremium Instant Coffee Medium Tin - Dark Roast - 90gI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGood Things come to those who wait,
The coffee is excellent but was it worth all the hassle - not sure. The delivery process left a lot to be desired. Not sure using a courier company was the best way to go. It took almost a month to get here and even then I had to go and pick up my parcel from a newsagency. I thought the method of packaging was complete overkill given that it was only a small tin of coffee. The box it came in was huge and there was still more packaging inside the box. Hard to understand given that the coffee came in a small tin. I guess I should be grateful that it actually arrived.
- CLCelia L.Verified BuyerReviewingPremium Instant Coffee Medium Tin - Dark Roast - 90gI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat tasting and strong
Little bit of coffee but is perfectly strong. Tastes great!