STITCH COFFEE was born of an idea that coffee is much like a tapestry - it is a weaving of origins and flavours to create a delicious cup. Originating from the name of the home of Ceylon Tea and where tea was first planted in Sri Lanka, Kandy is a major city located in the Central Province. We have stitched this bright, light tea which possesses strength and body, with a selection of spices to compliment the cup.
- 200g can - more eco-conscious packaging, just remove the label and put the can in your recycling bin!
- Comes with a reusable silicone lid to keep everything fresh for the next brew or use it on other cans when you're all Chai'd up
- Sourced ethically
You can either use a stovetop or microwave for this recipe.
- Add 15g of Kandy Chai, 2tsp sugar and 10g honey to a jug.
- Brew with 50g of boiling water for 50 seconds.
- Add 200g of hot milk, agitate and strain.